AKKO EVA-01 Double Shot PBT Keycaps
AKKO EVA-01 is made from durable and shine-proof PBT using a double-shot process that results in clear and resilient legends. This keycap set inspired by the Evangelion Unit-01 from the popular Evangelion manga/anima comes in an ASA profile set.
This keycap set will fit most keyboards.
- 【Evangelion Unit 01 Themed Keycaps】EVA-01 is the flagship of the Evangelion saga and deeply loved by the anime community. AKKO creative team assimilates this keycaps set with this classic figure with exclusive symbolic colors of searing purple, emerald green and saturated orange. This unique color scheme represents our understanding and interpretation of our beloved role and we are bring it to you as well
- 【ASA Profile Keycaps Full Set】If OEM profile or classic Cherry Profile wasn’t your jam, you may have luck in AKKO unique keycaps profile, ASA profile. This profile is built in high profile, sculpted. This keycaps set can work as the most basic and comfortable set. If you are looking for something that can improve your typing experience, don’t spend milliseconds looking for the next key, simply get this set and make your productivity faster
- 【Durable Fade-resistant PBT Doubleshot Material】Made from PBT plastic—long considered the superior keycap material—this MX-compatible set is both long lasting and resistant to the shine that occurs after long hours of typing. Compared to ABS material, PBT is less common and feel textures and more more durable. It’s dry and not easy to get oily. It won’t wear down over time like ABS does
- 【Full Size Set, Suitable for Any Layout】AKKO EVA-01 keycaps set has a full size base set and some extra novelty keycaps. Especially the custom pattern for function keys is easy to use. No matter you got a 60%/75%/80%, TKL or a full size keyboard, we cover it all. This set will fit any size keyboard. Get one set and make it all work. Well-packed keycaps set with the custom storage box can be an ideal gift for anyone who’s into colors
- 【Double Shot Technique】AKKO EVA-01 keycaps adopts double-shot technique, a more complicated manufacturing process where two separate plastics are injection molded to make the keycaps. Details and techniques made this set an ideal and the best choice when you are looking for a replacement set