AKKO Black Pink Double Shot PBT Keycaps
AKKO Black & Pink is made from durable and shine-proof PBT using a double-shot process that results in clear and resilient legends. This keycap set inspired by the popular K-pop group Blackpink comes in both Cherry and ASA profile options.
The Cherry profile set stands out by sporting a slightly more saturated pink and has an expanded kitting as compared to the ASA profile set.
These sets will fit most keyboards.
- 【Black&Pink the Dancer version】Less is more. For this set, we interpreted our way of simplism while also have a twist to it. Designed in three simple colors, black, dark grey and searing pink, the low key keycaps is telling her story in a implicit way. Take a close look, the large pink character matches so well with the dark tone, just as sweetness meets darkness
- 【Cherry Profile Keycaps】Designed with the popular Cherry profile, this keycaps set can work as the most basic and comfortable set. If you are looking for something that can improve your gaming experience, don’t spend milliseconds looking for the next key, simply get this Cherry Profile PBT keycaps set as it’s sculpted to be efficient and comfortably presses
- 【Durable Fade-resistant PBT Doubleshot Material】Made from PBT plastic—long considered the superior keycap material—this MX-compatible set is both long lasting and resistant to the shine that occurs after long hours of typing. Compared to ABS material, PBT is less common and feel textures and more more durable. It’s dry and not easy to get oily. It won’t wear down over time like ABS does
- 【Full Size Set, Suitable for Any Layout】AKKO Black&Pink keycaps set has a full size base set and some extra novelty keycaps. Especially the custom pattern for function keys is easy to use. No matter you got a 60%/75%/80%, TKL or a full size keyboard, we cover it all. This set will fit any size keyboard. Get one set and make it all work. Well-packed keycaps set with the custom storage box can be an ideal gift for anyone who’s into colors
- 【Double Shot Technique】AKKO Black&Pink keycaps adopts double-shot technique, a more complicated manufacturing process where two separate plastics are injection molded to make the keycaps. Details and techniques made this set an ideal and the best choice when you are looking for a replacement set